DEF|ENSE - Barrier Cream For Artists only
- Protects skin - helps prevent dermatitis
- Versatile for wet and dry work
- Highly effective, easy to use cream that protects skin against acrylic paint, pigments, oil based materials, cutting fluids, grease, aqueous detergents and cleaning fluids.
KEEPING YOU SAFE
No one cares about the artist.
As a master of Contemporary Art, Stuart Semple knows what it means to be in the white heat of the art world and the terrible toll it can take on the physical and psychological state of the artist.
The artist is constantly exposed to elements more piercing and harmful than any Antarctic cyclone.
And create they must. In spite of the pain. In spite of the criticism.
Now there is a material that protects the artist from the insufferable heat and crushing cold of the art world.
Also DEF|ENSE has been developed in conjunction with the world’s greatest psychologists to protect against the mental strains of living the life less ordinary.
- No critique of your work will pierce the carapace.
- No doubt will enter your head because criticism will slide from your skin.
- You will be stronger.
- You will be better.
With DEF|ENSE, you can be the artist you need to be.
HOW TO USE
"DID YOU KNOW? Even paints that look very safe can cause damage if you use them long-term without wearing protection. That's why I never pick up a paintbrush without putting on barrier cream first!" - Stuart Semple
Aqua, Paraffinum liquidum, Petrolatum, Palmitic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Lanolin, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, CI 17200.