You've been asking for the ultimate matte varnish, something that can paint over almost anything, protect it, something weather-proof, scratch resistant and transparent enough to keep colour integrity.
We are super-excited to finally release COAT, a truly awesome protective mattifying membrane.
By combining the clearest acrylic polymers and a new blend of mattifyers we've created an exceptional matte varnish.
Simply brush apply or spray it over your finished works to give them a durable flat matte finish.
- Use it inside or OUTSIDE
- Won't yellow over time
- Ultra-flat, super clear matte finish
- Water-based and non-toxic
- Add scratch-resistant durability to vulnerable surfaces
- Adheres to almost any surface, canvas, paper, metal, wood, glass, acrylic paint, spraypaint.
TO USE IT:
- Shake the bottle well
- Apply over dry finished work with a soft brush (a thin layer is recommended)
- Apply a second coat if required (ensure first coat is fully dry)
- To spray - dilute with 25-30% water, use a spray bottle or airbrush
- Wash brushes with warm water
IMPORTANT - if you're using coat over Black 2.0, be a little bit mindful that there is nothing as matte as Black 2.0, so coat will diminish the velvety effect of 2.0 a bit. However it is way way way better than any other matte coat out there! ;P