STICK - the stickiest powder coating adhesive potion - 1 fl oz (30ml)
STICK is here!
1 fl oz (30ml)
The stickiest powder coating potion!
We are so excited to share this material with you all as it opens up a whole new world of uses for all our powders!
It's now possible to powder coat just about any surface with pure pigments and powders without having to mix them into a paint!
This means you can get new effects out of the LIT glowing pigments, the colouriest powder colours and all the glitters!
WHAT IS IT?
- Stick is a special adhesive, it looks milky when you apply it but once it drys it turns completely transparent.
- It is designed specifically for powder coating, and will stay sticky (active) forever or until it is coated with powder.
- It's a super economical way to use your powders because it enables you to make layers that are one particle thick!
- A little goes a long way so the 30ml bottle should last you for ages - a good guestimate is that one bottle will cover about 2m square (maybe more depending on how thick you apply it and how porous your surface is)
HOW DO I USE IT?
- Simple! Use a paintbrush and paint a thin coat of stick on anywhere you want to powder coat (metal, wood, paper, canvas, plastic, glass)
- Leave it for about 10 mins. Then add another thin coat.
- Leave it to dry again.
- Then, using a foam brush, our wand or a cotton bud (q-tip) apply your powder to Stick. Shake off any excess.
- If you like you can always add a varnish or topcoat if you really want to protect it!
- Anything you get Stick on will be super sticky FOREVER. This stuff is seriously sticky.
- Don't drink it
- Don't get it in your eyes.
- If you are playing with loose powders it's always a good idea to wear a mask.
Here's a little video where Stuart show's how it's done!
Have fun with it and don't forget to show us your work on Instagram! @culturehustle